Sunday, January 29, 2012

Family Photo



For a tagged version with their names and versions labelled, please click on the link above to visit my flickr account.

The population has reached 17 now, plus 3 boys (Deuce Basic, Gil and Jackson) belonging to my boyfriend. You might notice I have a headless Ghoulia there, she is currently undergoing a reroot.

Meet one of the new arrivals, Abbey Bominamble! I had wanted to get a Basic Abbey, but settled for Skull Shores, and am glad that I did! She is lovely, I have no complaints at all. Flawless out of the box. Her hair needed parting, but it was quite easy and very well rooted.

Here she wears Ghoulia's Dawn of the Dance dress, a lovely item which just seems to suit all the ghouls. Add Skull Shores Ghoulia's shoes and Abbey is ready to hit the dancefloor! What a beautiful yeti.

The entire skull shores line have the prettiest shoes which tie in strongly with the themes of the girls. I still hope to get Draculaura and Frankie to complete the set.

I think 2012 is going to be an exciting year for monster releases. Looking forward to new ghouls and getting handy with the sewing machine.

'Till next time,
 - Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment