Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Next Top Ghoul

Hi folks,

I know I haven't updated in a while. Easter has been a busy time this year! Monster wise, I've been competing in a Next Top Ghoul competition on flickr. Abbey is the chosen ghoul, please enjoy a few of our favourite shots from the first few themes. ^_^

Up top here, to the right, we have Sweet and Sassy from our entry shots "Abbey in Winterland". Her jewellery and glasses are Moxie Teenz, stockings from eBay, armwarmers from Basic Ghoulia, Skeleton Girl CAM shoes and bone clip, Pullip Aquel parasol, dress and hat handmade by me.


The first round theme, was "Hollywood Glam". Below, Abbey wears a Bratz dress, Moxie Teenz shoes and jewellery from Pullip Eternia. I don't recall where the feather boa came from.

Below that, second round was "Lost in Space". I was really excited to finally use my Pullip Mercu's stock outfit (which I've had for around 4 years, and never photographed! Also pleased that the boots went on OK. She wears Toralei's fashion pack belt to cinch the waist, and a few other handmade jewellery bits for finishing touches. Ghoulia's Dawn of the Dance stockings and Gil's helmet complete the look.

The next round is themed "Otherworldly Creatures" which should be a challenge. I am also entering another Next Top Ghoul comp with my Ghoulias. I am trying to use these challenges as inspiration to break away from my habit of setting these girls against a plain black background all the time. As you can see, it isn't really working yet! Haha.



First round entry.


Second round entry.

My personal fave pic of her so far ^_^

As always, see more pics on my flickr page.
Wish us luck!
 - Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment